Forecast Update: Hot Day!
Highs this afternoon made it to 87F when the average is 78! And we're in for a mild evening with 80s until the sun goes down and a slow trek to tomorrow morning's low of 72. Look for fog again, especially at the coast.
Tomorrow we rev it up to 90 or hotter! I have a slight shower chance in the afternoon, especially northern counties. Then a front moves in Thursday with 60% rain chances which drop to 40% Friday. Saturday another 70% chance of rain shows up with a system moving across Saturday into Sunday morning, leaving in time for a sunny and cooler Easter day.
Stay safe and wash those hands!