HOUSTON – It’s only January, but the time to plan a fun and relaxing getaway is now.
According to the latest survey by the U.S. Travel Association, “Americans left an average of 4.6 days of their paid vacation days unused in 2021.”
Say it isn’t so!
That’s why in honor of National Plan for Vacation Day, Travel expert Gabe Saglie, Senior Communications Manager with Travel Zoo, shared with us regional, domestic, and international options for Spring Break and beyond to inspire you to book your next trip.
To see Saglie’s complete interview, watch the video above.
- Make it a road trip to this luxury AAA 4-Diamond all-suite hotel right on the River Walk and 2 blocks from The Alamo.
- From $159-$199 per night with valet for stays through March.
- 50% off
- Located 2 hours from Miami and 1 hour from Key West, this classic waterfront resort has a restaurant in a covered lighthouse.
- $179 per night for stays in July through October, and $279 for stays in March and April.
- 40% off
- This is a luxe sprawling resort in the quiet Cabo del Sol area that’s very popular with golfers. The hotel has 5 restaurants and a beautiful spa.
- $899 per couple for 3 nights all-inclusive, plus daily $50 spa credit for stays through October.
- 30% off
To check out these deals, click here.
To connect with Gabe, visit his website.