SAN ANTONIO – Planning a road trip to Enchanted Rock, Houston? Make sure you know when it is open for business.
According to our sister station KSAT who shared information from , the national park will be closed periodically throughout the month of February in order to allow the admittance permitted hunters.
As we move into hunting season, the natural area closes periodically for wildlife management activities. Only permitted...Posted by Enchanted Rock State Natural Area - Texas Parks and Wildlife on Sunday, October 2, 2022
If you are hoping to visit this park, make sure to call in advance to ensure it is open to the public.
Enchanted Rock State Natural Area will be closed on the following days:
- Monday, Oct. 17 at 3 p.m. until Friday, Oct. 21 at 2 p.m.
- Monday, Nov. 7 at 3 p.m. until Friday, Nov. 11 at 2 p.m.
- Monday, Dec. 5 at 3 p.m. until Friday, Dec. 9 at 2 p.m.
- Monday, Dec. 19 at 3 p.m. until Thursday, Dec. 22 at 2 p.m.
- Monday, Jan. 30 at 3 p.m. until Friday, Feb. 3 at 2 p.m.
Reservations are required at Enchanted Rock. To make one, click here.